Friday, October 28, 2011

High Maintenance Confession

I wear an eye shade to sleep. But you guys, I am a CRAZY light sleeper. I haven't easily slept through the night since I was in middle school. Legit. That's like 10 years of interrupted sleep. You'd be wacky too. I have numerous eye shades, including a replica of this one.



Most of the aforementioned eye shades are from CVS or Target, but I reeeeeaaaallllyyyy want this one. Look how pretty!


Tres chic no? It's from BibBon and you can buy it for me on etsy. They come in pretty much all patterns that ever existed, and she makes some lower priced models that are still fly.

-A

images via mutewatch and BibBon

1 comment:

  1. I Love your blog. The Promotional Eye Shades products which I have buyed from one of the dealer was fine & good.

    ReplyDelete