Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Products!

It turns out I don't like taking pictures of everything I do and putting it up on the internet as much as I thought. It's not an intuitive act for me. However I do love sharing things. For example if you want to eat a delicious homey meal on a fall Sunday you should make this and drink this.

In the spirit of sharing I thought I'd share products that I am so addicted to I think my body might just shut down were I to deprive it of them. All but one of these can be purchased at the drug store.

First, the hair.




Argan oil isn't news to most people, but organix might be. All their shampoos and conditioners are sulfate free, which is crucial, and this pretty turquoise kind is excellent for softness, frizzies, and shine. Oh and the labels are compostable and the bottles are from recycled material so for less than $10 your hair is nice and you didn't ruin the earth. Win win.

Now, lips.


If you have dry lips, or are sick of crappy chapstick, or like to taste like cupcakes, Palmer's Swivel Stick is the chapstick for you! I'm basically a lip product expert, so I am a very legit resource for this kind of information. Oh, and it's gigantic so your friends will all be like, "Is that a glue stick?" and you'll be all, "No, it's just infinitely superior lip moisturization. Get on my level."


This is not a cool product at all. But my skin is really effing soft so who's laughing now?


This product is much cooler than anything Gold Bond will ever do.In a cruel twist of fate, I have dry hair, and dry body skin, but an oily face. Not cool, universe. Anyway, this is a fun product because it peels off like Ethan Hunt's masks do in Mission Impossible. Oh, and it makes you all glowy and fresh and clears up blemishes. Oh, and boscia doesn't have any preservatives or parabens or anything sketchy that you shouldn't rub all over your face repeatedly.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment